Friday, February 21, 2014

Elias Writes a Note of Encouragement to James E. Padgett

April 14, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Elias.

I come tonight to write a few lines only, as you are not in condition to receive the lengthy discourse that I promised you.

I merely desire to say that I will be pleased to give you my message as soon as you feel that you are in condition to receive it. Of course, as you know, it is necessary for you to be in the proper condition as it is for me to be so. There must be a mutual rapport so that our powers may work in unison.

Well, I have nothing further to write tonight, except to say that you must not let your feelings of discouragement take so great a hold on you. They do harm and unfit you for your work.

So with my love, I will say good night.

Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment