Saturday, February 22, 2014

Helen Writes that the Master is with Mr. Padgett a Great Deal and Prays with Him at Night

April 15, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well sweetheart, we did not get the opportunity to write our love message and I am a little disappointed but we will try tomorrow night to do so. The spirits who wrote were so anxious to do so and especially Mary, and I thought it advisable to let them write.

I see that you are feeling better and I am glad. Worries do not help and while they are difficult to throw off, yet if you can do so, it will be best to let them go. I love you with all my heart and soul; and so want you to be happy and will do everything possible to make you so. Only love me and believe in me and you will find that your love will help you.

Well my dear, I am so glad to hear you say that, for there is nothing more desirable or more important to your present as well as your future and we all want you to get into a condition of greater nearness to the Father and to us all.

Pray more to the Father and let your thoughts be of things of the higher kind and believe that we are with you in our love and especially that the Master is with you very often and brings to you his love and influence. You must believe this for it is true. He is with you very much and he loves you more than you can conceive of and is trying to help you in every way. And this I must tell you, that he prays for you as you pray at night and I know that his prayers will be answered. His is a wonderful love and a wonderful faith. He knows no doubting and when he asks the Father for anything, he knows that he will receive it.

So you see, you have so much to make you believe that this Great Love that you long for will come to you and the happiness that always comes with it. You can get this Love in a wonderful degree if you will only earnestly seek and believe that your prayers will be answered and you will progress even though you have the worries and distractions of your earth life to contend with.

We all pray for you and will continue to do so and I believe that our prayers will have some effect in helping your progress in the spiritual way. I am with you very often, loving you and trying to help you. Yes, I know and have a little patience and it will come. You are my own dear Ned and the husband of my eternity.

So sweetheart let us stop now. I love you and want your love in return. Give me my kiss. Good night and may the Father bless you with His Love and care.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment