Friday, September 7, 2012

Franklin Mackey, James' Old Friend and a Former Lawyer, Writes a Short Note of Thanks for Helping Him Out of Darkness

July 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Franklin H. Mackey.

I must write just a line to tell you that you are my friend and helper in my darkness and sufferings.

I have been much benefited by your advice and the help which your band has given me and I am commencing to see the light and to know what the Love of the Father means to a poor benighted soul who has been in a state of torment.

I will not write longer but say that I am so grateful and will never forget your kindness and sympathy.

May God bless you and keep you in His care.

Your old friend and brother lawyer that was,
Franklin H. Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment