Wednesday, September 26, 2012

St. Peter Writes That He is Going to Help James With His Soul Development

August 8, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Saint Peter.

I want to tell you that you are very near the Father tonight and that His Love is filling your soul to a great degree. I see that you are anxious to learn of the spiritual things of the Father and of His Love towards you and all mankind. You must pray for more faith and trust implicitly in His promises, and in the promises of the Master, for they will be fulfilled and you will not be disappointed or left to yourself.

I am with you quite often now, for I want to assist in the great work that Master has chosen you to do; and you must get into a condition that will enable you to do this work in the greatest perfection. Your soul must be developed with this Divine Love of the Father, so that you will be in accord with the Master when he writes, for unless there is such accord you will not be able to get the spiritual meanings of his messages as he wants you to do.

There is nothing that will cause this development as well as earnest, sincere prayer to the Father. With such prayer will come faith, and with faith will come the Substance of what you may now only believe. So pray often, believing that the Love of the Father will come to you, and you will realize your oneness with Him.

I am so much interested in you and your soul development that I am going to help you with all my love and power. Let not the things of the world detract your attention from these spiritual necessities, and you will find that all these material things will be supplied you.

Be firm and courageous in your beliefs and professings and God will be with you in every time of trial and distress. This I know and tell you as one having knowledge. I want you to let your faith increase until doubt shall flee away, and only trust in the Love and goodness of God remain with you. I will not write more tonight. So with all my love and blessings I am

Your own friend and brother in Christ,
St. Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment