Sunday, September 9, 2012

George W. Harvey Writes That He Now Sees Changes in Mackey and Taggart and Asks James for Help

July 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, George W. Harvey.

Wait a while until I say something. I want to tell you that Mackey and Taggart have changed so much, that I wonder why they have and I have not.

They tell me that it is because they have received the Love of God in their souls and faith in what the beautiful spirits of your band tell them.

I hardly know what to think and I want to ask what you think is the cause. I am a doubting Thomas. Well, I have heard what you said and I will try to do as you say. I will do so. And I want to express to you my gratitude for the interest you have taken in me.

Your friend,
George W. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment